The Crown Devon Papers

Welcome!

This site is a repository for numerous essays I have written for publications over time and for essays I have written purely to record details of this incredible company's output before memories fade.

It is intended to support rather than compete with Crown Devon collectors clubs.

Information about Crown Devon is not all that easy to come by, as I have discovered during two decades of collecting, and so this blog is here to save the enthusiast some legwork and indeed frustration.

Time does not permit me to engage in much conversation with blog readers and I would urge you to join Fieldings Crown Devon Collectors Club on the web if you have queries and wish to interact with other Crown Devon aficionados.

Enjoy your Crown Devon collecting and consider becoming obsessed! The rewards are many.

No comments: